Our next General Meeting is the AGM on Thursday 2nd February at 7pm at the Berry Head Hotel.
The agenda is as follows:
- AGM (around 30 minutes) (Matt Crabtree)
- Brixham Road Closure update (Alex Foley/Matt Crabtree)
- 2023 Tourism update (Liz Pippett/Matt Crabtree)
- Boosting Christmas Trade – ideas for the future (Frances Robinson)
- Member Presentation: Scymaris (CEO Stephen Derrington)
- Q&A session with MP Anthony Mangnall
General Meetings are your opportunity keep up to date with key business and community issues, to voice your opinion and to make a difference. Please make the effort to come along and to encourage others to do so.
Entry is open to all (free of charge) – member businesses, non-member business owners and staff, general public. Please arrive for a prompt start at 7pm.
Please register your attendance in advance with email@example.com
We offer all member businesses the opportunity to make a short, informal presentation about themselves and their businesses at our open meetings.
We have a very wide range of business types within our Chamber and it benefits us all to share our knowledge and experiences and to foster local promotion and trading. In recent meetings we have heard presentations from a cleaning chemicals company, a registered nurse and a Brixham-based science firm who use DNA testing to identify which animals are present in certain areas.
If you would like your business to feature at a future meeting, please email Alex Foley – firstname.lastname@example.org