Develop your digital skills
This free information session, delivered in partnership with TDA and the English Riviera BID Company, takes place at the Riviera Centre, Torquay on 26th September. It explains how you can access 12 hours of fully subsidised support to develop your digital skills and help grow your business.
Hear from tourism businesses who have accessed the Growth Support Programme, enabled by European funding and how they benefit. The fully funded Growth Support Programme offers one to one support, including the following:
- making social media work for your business and get more customers
- delivering excellent customer service and exceeding their expectations
- gaining more customers
- help with applying for awards/accreditations
- managing online reviews and maximising opportunities
- overcoming barriers to growth
- recruitment and retention of staff – including the benefits of taking on an Apprentice or up-skilling existing employees
- website analytics, content and gaining new customers
Available to all eligible Torbay businesses, the event will give details on how you can access the support. Eligible sectors include tourism & hospitality, retail, health & wellness, food & drink, creative & digital, professional services. It is also a great opportunity to network with other local businesses.