DYNAMIC DEVON! One Day Conference
Delivered by Devon Chamber of Commerce
09:00 – 16:00
Devon Chamber Members £30 +VAT
Non-Members £50 +VAT
Here are some of the topics which will be covered:
- ·Where does The Great South West fit in?
- Heart of South West – LEP’s working together
- Why Chambers need to focus locally and work collaboratively
- The Importance of Innovation
- Devon Colleges Group
- International Trade – How can Devon improve its performance?
- Infrastructure Update
Plus speech from Francis Martin, British Chamber of Commerce President for Northern Ireland.
A chartered accountant by profession, Francis Martin is a Partner in BDO Northern Ireland, a member of the global accountancy and business advisory firm, where he is Head of Corporate Finance and of Global Outsourcing Services. He served as Managing Partner between 2008 and 2013.
Would you like the opportunity to exhibit at this month’s #DYNAMIC DEVON!
Stands are available in the exhibition hall for £120+ VAT each (including two packed lunches).
If you would like to exhibit at this event, please contact email@example.com for a booking form.