General Meeting – Tues 26th November
Our next General Meeting is on Tuesday 26 November at 7pm at the Berry Head Hotel.
Our speakers this month are:
- Ash Hamilton, of The Curious Kitchen, speaking about his philosophy towards running a thriving restaurant and what inspires him.
- Susan Laurie, with news of the first annual Brixham Santa Run
- Helen Hart of the Devon and Plymouth Chamber, introducing the county-wide chamber to us and explaining the benefits we have as associate members
- Chris Bryson, updating us on Brixham Town Council’s plans for the redevelopment of the town hall buildings
- Pauline Neal, with news about the Time and Tide Bell due to be installed near Breakwater Beach
- Laura Jury of the South Devon Players, one of our members, introducing the Players to us
General Meetings are open to all and are your opportunity keep up to date with key business and community issues, to voice your opinion and to make a difference. Please make the effort to come along and to encourage others to do so.
Entry is open to all (free of charge) – member businesses, non-member business owners and staff, general public. Please arrive for a prompt start at 7pm.
We offer all member businesses the opportunity to make a short, informal presentation about themselves and their businesses at our open meetings.
We have a very wide range of business types within our Chamber and it benefits us all to share our knowledge and experiences and to foster local promotion and trading. In recent meetings we have heard presentations from a web-based mapping and location services provider, a heritage sailing company and a fun and colourful lifestyle brand for babies, kids and teens.
If you would like your business to feature at a future meeting, please email Alex Foley – firstname.lastname@example.org