Jobs Fair returns to Torquay
Following the success of the Jobs Fair in March, where 55 businesses took space and over 700 job seekers attended, this free event returns to the Town Hall in Torquay on Friday 5th October.
The Jobs Fair gives you the face to face opportunity to recruit both permanent and temporary staff, across all jobs and sectors.
- The Jobs Fair is a free event for Torbay and South Devon businesses and candidates, delivered by TDA in partnership with Torbay Council and JobCentre Plus
- All businesses must have real live vacancies/apprenticeships at the Jobs Fair, or have them available in the few months afterwards.
- All businesses will be provided with event set up information and will be required to provide job information in advance of the event.
- All businesses are required to provide evaluation feedback and job outputs to measure the success of the event – both on the day and c.6-8weeks afterwards to track any recruitment successes. This evidence will support the delivery of future events.
- *No self-employment schemes*. This support will be provided by TDA and JobCentre Plus.
- Job seeker candidates do not need to register.