1. Change your password
2. Add/edit your directory entry
A few hints and tips to help you complete this form:
- Publish – in the right-hand column select organisation
- Image/logo: upload logo or shop front or product/service image or any suitable business identifier from your own computer. Image should be rgb .jpg and size of 190px wide x 145px high. If you don’t have the ability to resize images on your computer, an online service such as http://www.picresize.com may help or email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to add an image/logo to appear in the “Featured Member” box at the foot of each page.
- Category – pick the one(s) that best describe your area of business
- Biographical Info/About us – freeform entry to describe your business. You need to add something to this area to appear in the “Featured Member” box at the foot of each page.
- Notes/Offers – any special offers you would like to make to other members of the Chamber. You can use some HTML in this box.
For further help please email: email@example.com Please note: there is a gremlin in the system which seems to be affecting some users/entries (it seems to occur mainly where one email address is used for the user registration and a different one for the directory entry). If you want to add/change your directory entry but cannot access it directly, please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll happily do it for you.