Parking tariffs – Dec 20
From 3 December to 24 December the following tariffs will apply for parking in council owned car parks in Brixham:
- Central car park: The £1.40 fee will allow up to the maximum stay of 3 hours: this would normally cost up to £3.50.
- Freshwater and Oxen Cove Car Parks: The fee of £1.40 will cover parking from when you arrive until midnight the same day.
Torbay Council are offering a range of special offers for nominated council owned car parks across the bay to help you shop local throughout December.
From Thursday 3 December, people will “pay for an hour, stay for a day” in selected car parks in Torquay, Paignton and Brixham.
Last year the ‘pay for an hour stay for a day’ offer was only available on Sundays. This year, it has been extended to every trading day from 3 December up to – and including – 24 December. This is in response to research conducted by TDA on how to support local High Streets.
Pay for an hour, stay for the day
The scheme will run from 3 December to 24 December inclusive at the following car parks:
- Torquay – Lower Union Lane and Union Square
- Paignton – Victoria Multi Storey
- Brixham – Freshwater and Oxen Cove
The fee of £1.40 will cover parking from when you arrive until midnight the same day.
For people using Brixham Central, the £1.40 fee will allow for up to the maximum stay of 3 hours: this would normally cost up to £3.50.