The South Devon Jobs Fair is returning on Friday 17th March from 9.30am-1pm at Torquay Town Hall Assembly Rooms.
Following the success of the Jobs Fair in October 2016, where over 600 job seekers and 60 businesses attended, whether you’re looking for a new job or a business with vacancies to fill, this FREE event is not to be missed!
Would you like to attend? It’s FREE to have a stand – limited places available so don’t miss out!
- Free company stand for two people
- Advertise permanent, part time and full time vacancies
- Talk directly to job seekers – fill your live vacancies
- Open to all businesses across in Torbay and South Devon who have live vacancies to fill
- Free website listing – to upgrade and for advertising options contact email@example.com
- *Recruitment agencies* – we ask that you have live vacancies to offer with local businesses at the time of the event.
BOOK YOUR STAND
To register you place and to book your free stand Click to book!
LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?
- FREE to attend – come early to avoid disappointment!
- No need to book – just turn up on the day
- Real job vacancies on offer – up to 90 local businesses
- Talk directly to employers – come with your CV
- Variety of positions available – including seasonal, part time and permanent
- Jobs include admin, customer service, retail to construction and more!
For more information, please visit www.southdevonjobs.co.uk/jobs-fair/