The first Torbay Apprenticeships Fair on Wednesday 10th July, 2pm-7pm at the Riviera International Conference Centre.
Following the successful National Apprenticeship Week campaign in March, this free event gives employers the opportunity to showcase Apprenticeship vacancies at all levels.
- Fill your Apprenticeship vacancies, for people aged 16+
- Free stands to businesses/ training providers who have live Apprenticeship vacancies in the Torbay area.
- Hold informal, first stage interviews on the day.
- All sectors are welcome. We are particularly keen to see employers from STEM sectors, as well as tourism, construction and engineering.
- Additional support for learners will be available on the day including CV and interview preparation, careers advice and coaching, as well as a parent’s hub.
- Supporting Disability Confident Employers
Learners, schools and parents don’t need to book, just turn up with your CV and questions to ask.