Meet your MP: Q&A with Anthony Mangnall
Brixham Chamber of Commerce Virtual Open Meeting (via Zoom)
Tuesday July 28th, 7-8:30pm
We are delighted to welcome guest speaker Anthony Mangnall MP to our virtual open meeting on July 28th. Anthony will be eager to hear how local businesses are getting on and will update us on the latest situation from Westminster. This will be followed by a Q&A session.
- (Meet on Zoom at 7pm)
- Welcome from the Chair
- Brixham Chamber of Commerce news
- Update on the current Covid-19 and economic situation within our local area
- Update on available financial support for businesses
- Insights from Westminster: the current Covid-19 situation, recovery plans and any potential future help for businesses in the coming months
- Q&A with Anthony Mangnall MP
- (The meeting should finish at 8:30pm)
Please register in advance so we can send you the Zoom details, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have specific questions you’d like to ask Anthony, please send us these in advance so we can give him chance to prepare.
Our open meetings are open to everyone including non-members, please feel free to invite guests.
The meeting will be recorded for those who can’t make it ‘live’.