It is coming up to that time of year when the Chamber Executive Team seeks new blood to invigorate and help lead Brixham Chamber in 2016. This is vital to the ongoing success of Brixham Chamber of Commerce.
- Do you care about local business and Brixham ?
- Do you have a couple of hours a month free?
- Do you want to support local initiatives?
- Do you want to play an active part in a growing and vibrant organisation?
- Do you want to give something back to the local business community?
If you answer Yes, to any of these questions then please download, complete and return this form to apply to join a very enthusiastic and fun Executive team.
If you wish to discuss what the role on the Executive Committee entails, how much time commitment is required and so on, then please contact Pauline Neal.